Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 846 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
Ingram Micro has started to carry Linspire Linux Desktops will get killed by Microsoft this Christmas
The Best Linux Distribution of them all LXer Feature: Welcoming Newcomers to Linux and FOSS, or, the Least You Can Do is Not Chase Noobs Away
Interesting story, tuxchick. Thanks! OMG Girlz Don’t Exist on teh Intarweb!!!!1
What, you mean people still use that stuff?... Are You Replacing Windows with GNU/Linux?
Microsoft's Format Fails Comparison with Sun's LXer Feature: An Interview with Lawrence Rosen, Open Source Lawyer
AMD winner then Is Intel Going Hollywood?
Shame on the Manufacturers! LXer Feature: Early results of the (Dutch) Windows refund survey
and also Checkinstall Installing BibleTime on SUSE 10.0
Backwards on Fascism Following Bill Gates' Linux Attack Money
I hope this is a continuing feature LXer Feature: Welcoming Newcomers to Linux and FOSS, or, the Least You Can Do is Not Chase Noobs Away
rabbit hole Following Bill Gates Linux Attack Money: DeLay - Abramoff Financial Links Emerging
Small correction MS Word Dumbs Down to Serve the Masses
So is Metasploit helping to spread the zero day outbreak? Windows 0-Day Exploit Helped by Open Source?
Boycott Dell, HP, Gateway Following Bill Gates' Linux Attack Money
I was shocked to actually find the Latitude 110L listed! Dell releases its first Linux consumer product with Mandriva
evolution, not revolution Linux - Why This Is Not The Time
My ipw2200 wireless is unreliable in XP, solid in Linux Linux - Why This Is Not The Time
How to tell the difference between Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 Ten predictions for the new year
They finally have something smaller than my hp drives Imation 4GB Micro Hard Drive: Still Micro on the Outside, More Giga on the Inside
Sounds EXACTLY like the MPIO ONE The iAudio U3 and GNU/Linux

« Previous ( 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 846 ) Next »