Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 846 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
So much for IBM, HP EU to throw patents in with the bath water
don't feed the troll Why Open Source Isn't Succeeding
Why not XP? [Paul Ferris: RANT_MODE=1] This Christmas, give the gift that doesn't keep on taking ...
Here We Go Again Yankee Group Sees Open-Source Indemnification Nightmare
How long do you give him to first forced reinstall? My workstation OS: Windows XP Professional
Go Debian Why I won't upgrade my Linux distribution
$50 Billion Company Needs Your Support My workstation OS: Windows XP Professional
Fyracle Infosecure Unveils Open Source Alternative To Oracle/PeopleSoft
Maybe you should ask this for XMAS [Paul Ferris: RANT_MODE=1] This Christmas, give the gift that doesn't keep on taking ...
That would _have_ to be classed as a hostile takeover Red Hat could be a target
AD is a bad choice for the enterprise directory Unite your Linux and Active Directory authentication
one kid at a time [Paul Ferris: RANT_MODE=1] This Christmas, give the gift that doesn't keep on taking ...
The Spanish internationalisation? Mozilla plans thank you surprise as Firefox growth continues
I love that site Site review: Linux Game Tome
Apache-on-Linux actually commands 67% of active Web server.. IDC's Market-Share Tally Still Low-Balls GNU/Linux
Who write this crap? Red Hat could be a target
Bill Mccarty's profile and O'Reilly books. O'Reilly's "SELINUX" by Bill McCarty Shows the Future of Linux Security
Did you consider asking for co-signers? Open Letter to Brin & Page
Perhaps Microsoft doesn't know... Mozilla plans thank you surprise as Firefox growth continues
ZDNet Confusing the Issue Study: Linux the Safest Out There

« Previous ( 1 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 846 ) Next »