Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 789 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
To secure your phone you need: The NSA, the iPhone and a whole lot of paranoia
Where this is all headed... AT&T turns data caps into profits with new fees for content providers
The Oatmeal brilliantly explains piracy Blu-ray Encryption ”Why Most People Pirate Movies
So will Acer's CEO be offering public apologies... Why Acer's new Android desktops are a game-changer
They can't even if they want to Will Microsoft make Windows free to defeat Android?
Pricy Linksys resurrects classic blue router, with open source and $300 price
condensed version: windows nerd can't leave windows To Windows and Back Again.
Windows is irrelevant to IT future ? The Biggest Problem With Microsoft Windows in 2014
No references to Lumpis Linux Lumpis Linux: A Windows Users Dream if I Ever Did See One
Actually, the desktop lost the desktop Has Linux lost the desktop forever?
Full story: http://xmodulo.com/2014/01/integrate-android-kde How to integrate Android into KDE Linux desktop
and what about that kernel.org breach? OpenSSL site defacement involving hypervisor hack rattles nerves (updated)
but is it secure SSH from a web browser tutorial
Slackware and the systemd debate Debian Stil Debating Systemd vs. Upstart Init System
Yumex is where it's at for Fedora Fedora 20 Delivers Updated Gnome Software Center
I have to agree The Biggest Problem With Microsoft Windows in 2014
Oh no! A committee! Debian Stil Debating Systemd vs. Upstart Init System
Bad clients + boring resolutions Linux Nerd New Year's Resolutions
Dark Duck plans on continuing his Linux use. I have no intention of ending my relationships with Linux
our nerdy resolutions Linux Nerd New Year's Resolutions

« Previous ( 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 789 ) Next »