Oh I love this article

Story: Linux is insecure, unscalableTotal Replies: 8
Author Content
PaulFerris

Mar 17, 2005
2:47 AM EDT
It's like they took a bookmark from every major page of the Microsoft FUD book and jammed them all into one laughably stupid location. Problem is, all the different notes playing at once makes it sound like one of those operetas in a minute -- you know? The ones where they take something like phantom of the opera and jam it into one song lasting 60 seconds.

*sigh* I miss the good old days when they at least presented one or two poorly misdirected clueless ideas at a time.

On a related note, these people must have a really heavily infected computer with the M0r0nZ! virus.

My guess? Someone at ZDnet.au needed some ads bought from these clowns.

--FeriCyde
AnonymousCoward

Mar 17, 2005
3:30 AM EDT
You mean like this? http://www.angryalien.com/0604/titanicbunnies.html
PaulFerris

Mar 17, 2005
4:21 AM EDT
Yes, precisely like that ;)
Libervis

Mar 17, 2005
4:26 AM EDT
> It's like they took a bookmark from every major page of the Microsoft FUD > book

You mean FUDZilla [http://fudzilla.libervis.com] ;)

It's sure gonna be hung overthere as the "queen of FUD".. sigh..

richo123

Mar 17, 2005
5:08 AM EDT
And I thank every day that my teenage daughter installed her safe scalable trouble free Winblows XP which I only need to dredge free of viruses and trojans every two weeks. Wow the stupid transparent self interest of companies like M$ and Sun is breathtaking at times. Reminds me a bit of Karl Rove and the Swift Boat Veterans.....
mvermeer

Mar 17, 2005
6:57 AM EDT
> You mean like this? [HYPERLINK@www.angryalien.com]

Made my day :-)
hkwint

Mar 17, 2005
9:46 AM EDT
AnonymousCoward > You mean like this? [HYPERLINK@www.angryalien.com] Made my day too

richo123: >which I only need to dredge free of viruses and trojans every two weeks.

The bug in WinXP you could only do it every two weeks has recently been greatly improved! Today you get so many viruses and trojans for free, you can now dredge it every two hours! What a great new feature! Bless MS!

Linux is so unscalable, Cisco uses it for their worldwide printing services! (And once the big worm (TM) strikes, the DNSservers of Microsoft are changed in such a way that download.microsoft.com uses it too!

These people definitely make a chance of being the next US president. I think they can beat Bush by making even more stupid remarks then "Border relations between Mexico and Canada have never been so well (George W Bush TM)" and the like.
AnonymousCoward

Mar 17, 2005
1:45 PM EDT
> Made my day

<voice tone=squeaky>"I'm the king a' tha world!"</voice> (-:
mvermeer

Mar 18, 2005
1:50 AM EDT
> Linux is so unscalable, Cisco uses it for their worldwide printing services!

I'm impressed. I thought I was a long-time Linux user... A news item from the upper precambrium, and you still remember it :-)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!