Tom when the article is edited, please let me know ...

Forum: LXer Meta ForumTotal Replies: 2
Author Content
TxtEdMacs

Jun 27, 2005
10:56 AM EDT
I want to link it to a wider audience, however, I think you are a bit over optimistic that the standard media will pursue your research.
tadelste

Jun 27, 2005
11:08 AM EDT
I appreciate your consideration. I believe Dave made the grammatical changes you suggested.

We have several days of materials to cover. Someone suggested we title one of the articles, Following Bill Gates Money. Also, you might enjoy the photocopies and other materials we have to show the world.

TxtEdMacs

Jun 30, 2005
1:14 PM EDT
Seems that most /. readers do not RTFA, because LXer seems to be performing without an apparent overload. Moreover, examining the posted comments on /. would imply from what I scanned by topic and content that there was no apparent connection to Tom's series. Hence, slashdot readers, most of them, seem to have little interest in political topics or the new units Dave put together are performing far above reasonable expectations.

I was not the one that got the citations on /., but I have been trying on more politically oriented sites.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [Editors, MEMBERS, SITEADMINS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!