does it just support linux with words?

Story: Announcing a New Online Store for Tux T-shirtsTotal Replies: 4
Author Content
mcsteen

Aug 18, 2005
8:11 AM EDT
no it doesn't, in fact, this venture (tuxdelux.com) will help support our many Linux/OS projects. don't believe me, check out http://projectamin.org

we didn't want to mention it in the TD press release, because we are not about tooting our own horn, but we are really software developers not marketeers. we thought that tuxdelux would be fun and that Linux users might be interested in our brand of humor. in addition we roll our own OS, as well as run and support the LAMP stack (thus the "Life of the Party" t-shirt)
TxtEdMacs

Aug 18, 2005
8:36 AM EDT
I went to the site, I can see it is a seemingly open project,. Now does the T-shirt purchases support other projects and Linux in some fashion or just your project? If one is contributing by making purchases many would like to really know where / how much / and for what purpose. [That's why I mentioned Copy Left - they do that.]

Including that is not being egotistical "...tooting our own horn..." it just pertinent information.
PaulFerris

Aug 18, 2005
9:55 AM EDT
mcsteen: are you guys coming to columbus October 1st? --FeriCyde
mcsteen

Aug 18, 2005
11:36 AM EDT
hey FeriCyde

we are aboslutely coming to the OhioLinuxFest on Oct 1 Meffie and the gang really put on a excellent show, this year should really be good. I am looking forward to the Xen presentation and the BatchLogin session (i forget who is presenting that)

See you there
PaulFerris

Aug 18, 2005
1:04 PM EDT
Quoting: and the BatchLogin session (i forget who is presenting that)
Some loudmouth. I recommend you bring things to throw. :0)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!