You tiny fool!

Story: I want my DVD, your honorTotal Replies: 12
Author Content
warthawg

Oct 03, 2005
6:09 AM EDT
I take umbrage and parapluie with the sub-text of this piece! Clearly, it was written by a demonically-inspired nogoodski who likely not only cheers for the Cubbies, but the Bears as well. We have ways of making you talk! Papers! Where are your papers!

Yours, Bradley Livingston, Esquire
PaulFerris

Oct 03, 2005
7:34 AM EDT
warthawg: HOW DARE you bash DinoTrac like this!

That's my job :0)
dinotrac

Oct 03, 2005
7:52 AM EDT
WartPaul --

Besides...

I root for the Sox!!!!

Note: The Sox (not Cubbies) are in the playoffs, starting tomorrow.

Root for Bears, yeah, but they could still turn out OK.

Paulie --

Papa Joe just needs to deal with the extreme jealousy he harbors over my incredible good looks.

richo123

Oct 03, 2005
8:29 AM EDT
Dino,

RED sox in three. Yes that's right a Boston supporter in New York. Damn Yankies.
SFN

Oct 03, 2005
8:41 AM EDT
Umbrage and umbrella?
dinotrac

Oct 03, 2005
9:36 AM EDT
rcho123 -

Yeah, I agree. The Red Sox will be in three games. Won't win any, but they'll show up for pictures, which is as close to pitchers as they're likely to get.
richo123

Oct 03, 2005
9:46 AM EDT
Dino,

Manny and Ortiz will make you eat your words. Hey, I noticed that the last time the White Sox won the World Series was 1917. One better than Boston: Time to remove the Blacksox curse?

Err Linux??
dinotrac

Oct 03, 2005
10:32 AM EDT
richo, richo, richo,...

Don't be fooled by the White sox "offense"...

They top the league in one-run game winning percentage, are either one or two in defense, Have the league's best bullpen, Second best starting ERA, Play great smallball...but....

Did you notice the 199 home runs? How about Jose Contreras, hottest pitcher in either league for September?

AND -- winnders of 5 straight to end the season, including a sweep of the highly motivated Indians, another team with some pop in the bats.

richo123

Oct 03, 2005
10:58 AM EDT
So Dino I guess from all those stats it's gunna be very hard to take then when the Idiots sweep you. A new season starts Tuesday!
dinotrac

Oct 03, 2005
11:04 AM EDT
richo123 -

Won't be the first time!!!

Cheers.

;0)
richo123

Oct 03, 2005
11:22 AM EDT
Yeah good luck tomorrow. Seems like disappointment was a pretty big motivation in Red Sox Nation last year.
dinotrac

Oct 03, 2005
11:37 AM EDT
richo123 -

But not any more!!

So what would be so bad about a little Sox to Sox curse eradication?

Hope the games are good!
richo123

Oct 03, 2005
11:47 AM EDT
Hope so. The Bosox-Yankees series last year is what got me hooked on Baseball (cricket was my usual game ;-))

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!