It is all too real... ;-)
tadelste

Oct 04, 2005
1:31 PM EDT
and surreal?
jimf

Oct 04, 2005
5:17 PM EDT
could Dell be the force to implement the demise of MS???... Pretty strange thought, but... :)
tadelste

Oct 04, 2005
7:22 PM EDT
No. Not in a million years, unless Michael decides he wants to spend part of his life in prison with Tom DeLay, Bill, maybe Steve and a couple of former execs at IBM. Of course, what I just wrote is 100% speculation unless the people who shared all this with me would testify to it. BYW, the current nominee for the Supreme Court is another lawyer-person who has represented Microsoft.

I wonder what the statute of limitations is on two monopolies attempting to fix the operating system market, bribe public officials, etc?
PaulFerris

Oct 05, 2005
1:03 AM EDT
Tom: tell us more :)

Is there something going on here? Some kind of attempt at saying "Hey, there really is a level playing field in PC OS land?" by shipping PCs with Linux on them?

tadelste

Oct 05, 2005
5:59 AM EDT
Paul. In the days to come. No, start over. In the fullness of time, perhaps details of the love shared amongst the gates, dell and delay families might see the light of day. But, leveling the PC OS playing field, nah. But there's always hope. Lt. Dan says there's this destiny thing and momma days life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you'll get. But I think that maybe it's both. (Tears and sobs heard in the audience.)

Some accusations from the recent past could start to make sense and maybe Justice or Oliver Stone might do something about it.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!