Lookout!

Story: Comment of the Day- November 6, 2005 What did Microsoft ever do to you?Total Replies: 2
Author Content
sharkscott

Nov 06, 2005
11:40 AM EDT
Wow, You just sorta came out and said it huh?

I agree with your thoughts about hating MS(i'm not the poster child either) but you have to admit that at least SOME of the things they are doing to preserve themselves are wrong. And whether you think is people hating MS or not those issues deserve attention.

A lot of attention.

Sharkscott

P.S. Lookout for all the people whose chests you poked your finger into.
avenger

Nov 06, 2005
12:17 PM EDT
First, I'm surprised about my comment. I still think this is the friendliest Linux site and the people are sane and reasonable. I'm not hiding anything.

In answer to you question about what Microsoft does to protect themselves, I don't know how that comes into play. How does that take away from what they've accomplished? In other words, IT is one thing and a company's ability to compete and bring their products to market is something else.

They didn't invade Iraq. They advertise competitively and market their products through channels they helped create. All the universities I know about teach courses based around Microsoft development tools.

I'm confused about your phrase: poking my finger into people's chests. I don't see anyone reacting.

sharkscott

Nov 06, 2005
12:24 PM EDT
We just have differences of opinion.

I am glad that you haven't had anyone tweak on you yet, that's what I meant :)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!