who is No doubt?

Story: Rant Mode Equals One: Score: Digital Privacy 0, Digital Piracy 1.Total Replies: 7
Author Content
tuxchick

Nov 07, 2005
1:26 PM EDT
signed, old fogie
dinotrac

Nov 07, 2005
1:54 PM EDT
I don't know if they're still together, but they are(were) the band behind Gwen Stefani.

Very pop-ska-California something or the other.
PaulFerris

Nov 07, 2005
2:10 PM EDT
Hey, it made a nice pun, ok!?!?

(yes, I do know and like some No Doubt music)

The Greenday American Idiot song was my first pick for the soundtrack here, but the lyrics simply didn't line up with what I had to say...
tuxchick

Nov 07, 2005
6:17 PM EDT
I got the pun, and yes, it is quite good. I commend you.

I look at these modren younguns all singing and their belly buttons all pierced, and one thought and one thought alone fills my mind:

"Eat something!!"
salparadise

Nov 07, 2005
9:13 PM EDT
Here in the UK (bizarrely) we have such a law. It is illegal to install something to a computer without the owners express permission. Ironic really that despite that, so many people still use Windows. An OS who's EULA defies and breaks UK law. Suffice to say, AFAIK, no one has ever sought to enforce this law against Microsoft or anyone else.
PaulFerris

Nov 08, 2005
1:53 AM EDT
salparadise: maybe it's time.

Tuxchick: Your observation has special implications -- did you know that a bit of extra fat is needed for proper brain development?

Love to say that proves I'm a genious, but unfortunately, the converse simply doesn't apply ;)

--FeriCyde
dinotrac

Nov 08, 2005
3:26 AM EDT
Paulie --

I am perfectly willing to believe that you are a genius. I can see it in the subtlety of your writing, the stunning reach of your vision.

Then I take my medication.
PaulFerris

Nov 08, 2005
6:24 AM EDT
Quoting: Then I take my medication.

Please be sure to grab the mood-altering-meds this time -- not the mushrooms. Believe it or not, we can tell the difference!

--FeriCyde

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!