shriek not exchange nooo

Story: Bloated Exchange 12 Begs For The Atkins DietTotal Replies: 6
Author Content
tuxchick

Nov 23, 2005
8:38 AM EDT
As a still-twitching, recovering former MS Exchange admin, all i can say is anyone who dares run this as an edge server might as well rub their body with bacon and fling themselves into the big pen at the dog pound. It will be over a lot faster and more mercifully.
dinotrac

Nov 23, 2005
9:23 AM EDT
tuxchick -

It sounds like you've had a less than pleasant experience in the past.

Nevertheless, I think you should be more encouraging to the poor dopes who have to make this thing work (sort of).

After all it mightxet w87rkx...

Soxxyryu, th8c v4ry thought givxs mi a bud case offf the giggggles....

Soxx hurdx t tipe.
tuxchick

Nov 23, 2005
11:20 AM EDT
One word, dino: MAPI

**seizure**
TxtEdMacs

Nov 23, 2005
11:21 AM EDT
dino - for those of us less proficient with less well known languages as a courtesy you should put a translation block in that some of us might follow the logic of the arguments you present. For example: [Language: 'warez computer speak', text: " ... ditto head argues that said individual has made an egregious error by placing his head by placement of his head in an uninviting anatomical cavity to everyones' amazement! ..."]

I am open for any revisions that might make the message clearer, however, just remember this is an open forum where we strive to engage as many readers and commentators as possible.

Thank you for your attention, txt.
tuxchick

Nov 23, 2005
11:32 AM EDT
Pin that on your white meat.
dinotrac

Nov 23, 2005
11:32 AM EDT
txt -

Sorry. No warez speak. You see, I just started laughing so hard at the the thought that anybody might REALLY get this new Exchange to work properly that....

oHx noxo,

It**z ghapppppn789& a g*n!!!!
TxtEdMacs

Nov 23, 2005
12:18 PM EDT
So all my efforts to translate were for naught? I even thought the content had a certain Germanic grammatical syntax. Guess I am easily fooled ...

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!