restraint of trade and racketeering

Story: Linux News Asks is Microsoft's Open Office XML Strategy in Restraint of Trade?Total Replies: 8
Author Content
tuxchick

Nov 23, 2005
8:56 AM EDT
The smelly hands of Microsoft are so all over this craziness in MA- practically the entire state gov. is under threat of reorganization, simply to derail ODF.

MS execs should be under investigation by a special prosecutor.
jimf

Nov 23, 2005
9:12 AM EDT
MS execs should be under investigation by a special prosecutor.

Lolrof... Same old, same old. By now the special MS prosecutor should be a permanent position.
dinotrac

Nov 23, 2005
9:18 AM EDT
tuxchick -

You're wrong. We've already tried the prosecution thing. Won, got upheld on appeal. Nothing happened.

It's time for a Chicago-style solution.

If only I still had Ugly Vito's number lying around...

tuxchick

Nov 23, 2005
9:46 AM EDT
heh, wouldn't that be satisfying. "Mr. Ballmer? I have a message from your friends at LXer." **kapow kapow*

I must have a pinstriped suit and a cigar stub around here somewheres....

jimf

Nov 23, 2005
9:50 AM EDT
You're going to need a Chicago typewriter for that crew Tuxchick :D
dinotrac

Nov 23, 2005
11:36 AM EDT
Quoting:I must have a pinstriped suit and a cigar stub around here somewheres...

I'm picturing it.

It's good.

And you're just the [tux]chick to pull it off.
jimf

Nov 23, 2005
11:46 AM EDT
Ok, Ok... Tuxchick in a pinstriped suit with a fedora, a stogie, and, a thompson.... Mr. Ballmer would be down on his knees before she could pull the trigger... Hell, so would I for that matter! :D
TxtEdMacs

Nov 23, 2005
12:24 PM EDT
Ballmer on his knees just to pull part of his arsenal hiding under his beer belly, then the lead really starts to fly! No this is not going to be an easy rub out. In fact, why not try another approach - just keep crashing his Windows machine until he goes insane ... oh, that's been tired and it worked. Well let me think about it for a while, and see what I can come up with. OK?
tadelste

Nov 23, 2005
12:38 PM EDT
Well, I tell ya. I have a friend up there Dino. Vinnie "the fist" Rotellio. Lives in Indiana. He's the brother-in-law... wait a second, he's the brother of a friend of mine's wife. No inlaw, outlaw, I tell ya.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!