Anyone else notice stuff disappearing?

Story: Tenable discusses the Nessus 3 releaseTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
mvermeer

Nov 29, 2005
4:36 AM EDT
Sometimes a number of posts (like the more recent ones in the sister thread to this), sometimes a whole thread. Am I imagining things or is the LXer software buggy?
mvermeer

Nov 29, 2005
4:40 AM EDT
I could add that now I remember in both cases re-editing my own article in the thread affected.
TxtEdMacs

Nov 29, 2005
9:47 AM EDT
Just suggested stories, threads and comments might have disappeared just have not noticed any of those. The latest suggested item happened today, could have just been rejected.
mvermeer

Nov 29, 2005
8:05 PM EDT
Look for example at the feature article "Christmas Linux-Style: Giving the Gift of Time" at link: http://lxer.com/module/newswire/bydate.php?date=2005-11-25&s... .

There are said to be two threads with 13 postings, but when you click on the threads link, you only find one thread with two replies. I should know, because I contributed to the other one. And then it just went pop...

This inconsistency makes me suspect a bug. I trust Dave enough not to make his policies intransparent. This is not the Kremlin :-)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!