smiley icons

Story: Microsoft Breakup Imminent? GNU/Linux WinsTotal Replies: 1
Author Content
jsusanka

Mar 26, 2006
4:53 PM EDT
I didn't read the article because I told myself I will never again read anything the assbag ballmers says.

but if he did say that he must mean that useful patent they have on those similey icons.

I doubt vista will be out next year

it's nothing but marketing hype and he needs to keep it pumping for his stock holders.

I am sure his stock holders were not too happy with the previous article about why would anybody buy his os when there is linux.

why would I want to waste time with his os when there are so many linux distributions out that let me just install and get on with my work. no wasted downtimes with viruses, spyware, and tojans.

anybody that calls me up now with windows problems I tell them I don't do windows but I will surely help them install linux and show them how an os is suppose to be and that you don't have to reinstall four or five times a year. who has time for that anyway.

I converted two of my neighbors recently and they love linux and are never going back to windows. so put them in all those stats that show microsoft owning the desktop.

Viruses Instability Spyware Trojans Adware = VISTA
tadelste

Mar 26, 2006
5:04 PM EDT
jsusanka: I enjoyed your post. It's very clever and pretty straight forward. But now that Gates got his windfall of $600,000 extra from the dividend because Bush got the dividend tax rate lowered, the rest of those guys could care less about their shareholders. That's my opinion based on having been in executive suites myself. Public companies could care less about their shareholders. In fact, they joke about their shareholder's stupidity for buying their stock.

I'm not making it up. I've seen the market manipulated for stocks many times by insiders. They will make news worse while they sell short (don't say they can't sell short - they use shills). They will make things better so they can sell their options.

I once knew a guy who contacted the investment banking arm of a major Wall Street banker and asked if the rumor of a hostile take over of HSN had any credibility. The stock went from 3 1/8 to 9 7/8 almost over night and stayed there. All it took was one call to the right person.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!