Quite a compliment, really

Story: Rebuttal to Rob Enderle's Why Linux May Never Be a True Desktop OSTotal Replies: 5
Author Content
cubrewer

Apr 26, 2006
7:57 PM EDT
I didn't notice the original Enderle article... What struck me, though, is that here we have Rob Enderle, Mr. I-Have-A-Mission-To-Trash-Linux himself in effect saying that Linux has a chance at being a "True Desktop OS". I probably shouldn't listen to Mr. Enderle at all, no matter what he's saying... but this pair of articles left me feeling like world domination is just a couple more Microsoft blunders away...
tuxchick2

Apr 27, 2006
9:07 AM EDT
Rebutting Rob Enderle is like kicking dog poop. It seems like a good idea until you actually do it... ;)
devnet

Apr 27, 2006
12:17 PM EDT
I hate his mustache.

It looks like it should have been a handle-bar mustache but just couldn't quite figure out what to do. Makes me do a full body shiver. sick.
dinotrac

Apr 27, 2006
12:32 PM EDT
tuxchick....

And here's the thing...if you hold your nose, it even feels good --- all warm and squishy.

Eventually, however, you've got to breathe....
devnet

Apr 28, 2006
4:38 AM EDT
Would kicking his mustache be like kicking dog poop? That'd make my day.
grouch

Apr 28, 2006
6:51 PM EDT
Where do you put the coins in the Pretenderle vending machine? Does it have a wide selection of messages to choose from? Why do "journalists" keep wheeling it into public view and acting like the messages it spews weren't purchased?

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!