(small) LXer bug

Forum: LXer Meta ForumTotal Replies: 2
Author Content
Sander_Marechal

Jul 25, 2006
5:21 AM EDT
A bug I encountered when submitting the WGA story: The "source" field doesn't properly unescape apostrophes when showing the story. Originally I typed "Ed Foster's Gripelog" as source and it showed as "Ed Foster's Gripelog" in the preview.

Nitpicking, I know :-)
grouch

Jul 25, 2006
6:07 AM EDT
Please say your 82 digit Partner Activation Code into the telephone, followed by a valid credit card number, your email address, your home telephone number including area code, your business telephone number including area code, a working fax number including area code, your cell phone number including area code, your bank account number, the telephone number of your bank including area code, your complete home address, and the corresponding information for the vendor from whom you purchased the product, followed by the "#" key on your touchtone phone. One of our Magnificently Consecrated Software Emperors will contact you within ZZZZZZT time period for further details.

Oh, wait, this is LXer. I had a short-circuit there for a minute.

Thanks!
Sander_Marechal

Jul 25, 2006
6:10 AM EDT
Ha, for a minute there I was afraid someone from our corporate support desk had taken over your account!

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [Editors, MEMBERS, SITEADMINS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!