It was indeed a rush.

Story: Ohio LinuxFest - Live Penguins and Lively PenguinistasTotal Replies: 7
Author Content
PaulFerris

Oct 02, 2006
7:44 AM EDT
Great meeting you guys too!

That had to be the best OLF ever, and if it gets any better we're prolly gonna need a license from the FDA to distribute it. I avoided alcohol completely this year and was able to extend my party antics till around 2:00 AM where I decided to blast home.

An amazing time. Where was Dino, I had to ask? Prolly didn't wanna be upstaged by me, that's my guess.

;)

jdixon

Oct 02, 2006
8:38 AM EDT
Paul:

Well, I promise I'll try to make it next year. Will that do? :)
tuxchick2

Oct 02, 2006
9:08 AM EDT
Yeah, just remember the song:

'tin soldiers and Nixon coming four dead in Ohio'
jimf

Oct 02, 2006
9:12 AM EDT
> Yeah, just remember the song

Ouch, too close to my past.
dinotrac

Oct 02, 2006
9:57 AM EDT
Paulie -

You have not idea how much I wish that I could have come.

Glad a good time was had by all.

Now....down to business....

I assigned the Rev to pinch you on your little chipmunk cheek. Did he come through or did he let me down?

BTW -- how's that mustang running?
PaulFerris

Oct 02, 2006
9:59 AM EDT
tuxchick: Remember the song? I worked in Kent for about 2 years. It's very close to home. As to remembering the song, now you're really dating yourself. We're not going to lament the age factor thing again, are we?

Why don't you come next time too ?!? And Dino too? We could do a Live Penguin Counter Penguin (imagine that!).

Bwhahahaha.

(okay, I'll take my meds now) -=FeriCyde=-
PaulFerris

Oct 02, 2006
11:41 AM EDT
Yes, yes, he pinched my cheek, honest.

Mustang -- lowered 2 inches, loud exhaust (BBK X-pipe, Flowmaster "American Thunder" for those of you who just wanna know), energy suspension bushing kit, bump steer kit, KYB adjustable shocks & struts, aluminum drive shaft, some new parts, some cosmetic enhancements only I would notice. It rides rougher, louder and in general makes Lisa uncomfortable.

Please refrain from commenting on the last sentense, stuff is already rolling through my head on what *I* would say and this is a family friendly web site :-)

Anyway, you'd love it, I think.

Oh, and of course, the plates -- "LNX GUY".

In short, it's quite a hobby. I call it the rolling money pit. ;)

PS: What about a "Live" penguin couner penguin for next years show? I think it would be a hoot.
dinotrac

Oct 02, 2006
12:11 PM EDT
>I think it would be a hoot.

So do I.

BTW, we really need to find an area to disagree on. Those poor penguins done got lonely lately.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!