Thanks for Supporting Us!

Story: Ohio LinuxFest - Live Penguins and Lively PenguinistasTotal Replies: 1
Author Content
Damin

Oct 02, 2006
2:20 PM EDT
Thank you for attending and supporing the Ohio Linuxfest! It was a pleasure to have you and I am glad that you found some value in attending. Let us know if there is anything you believe we can do better next year!

I agree with you on your comments about Maddog. His talk was fantastic.. one of the best that I've seen. He nailed many points, has no fear, and did a great job!

And.. Bethlynn did one hell of a job this year! She shouldered an incredible amount of responsibility and was THE reason the show happened. Every year, there is one individual amongst the hundreds of volunteers that deserves the game ball, and she definitely earned it!

Sincerely, Gregory J. Boehnlein Ohio Linuxfest
dcparris

Oct 02, 2006
2:59 PM EDT
Greg, I don't recall meeting you, but maybe you can send me a picture to jog my memory if I did. Charge it to my head, not my heart, as we sometimes say down here. I do remember meeting Bethlynn and Mike. I think I met most of the 1600 people up there, so I'll be glad I can remember anyone! ;-) I enjoyed myself immensely and recommend it to anyone. I know Bob had a great time too. Of course, we were happy to support you and you can count on us again next year.

I'll be honest, I just hope y'all can find a way to make Internet access available. I appreciate the position you guys were in, so I'll just say I hope. :-) I would say run it the same way next year.

Thanks for chiming in!

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!