schestowitz

Jan 01, 2007
2:16 AM EDT
I was hoping for photos of fireworks and dancing penguins! :-(

Happy new year!
dinotrac

Jan 01, 2007
4:23 AM EDT
I would have settled for swaying penguins.
SamShazaam

Jan 01, 2007
5:19 AM EDT
Brevity is the soul of wit.
dek

Jan 01, 2007
5:39 AM EDT
What is this? You didn't SEE the dancing and swaying penguins? Tsk tsk tsk! It's obvious that you two are partypoopers!

Here's what you do to see dancing and swaying penguins!

1. With your eyes closed, take a shot of your favorite alcoholic Refreshment, (Jack Daniels, Hennessey or whatever).

2. Open eyes, ask self "Self, do I see a penguin yet?"

No? then you need more of the same. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you can reliably see a penguin every time.

Yes? Do steps 1 and 2 a couple more times. You will see a multitude of swaying and/or dancing penguins. Heck, you might even see some fireworks.

(Incidentally, I pooped out of the party too. . . )
beirwin

Jan 01, 2007
1:09 PM EDT
Happy New Year to all LXer staff and all their loyal readers. 2006 was quite the year -- I appreciated all the hard work that went into posting quality stories -- and I also appreciate the lively, but civilized reader comments.
Scott_Ruecker

Jan 01, 2007
2:08 PM EDT
>Just one line?

If you like I can go on about how much I really, Really, REALLY hope everyone has a great year and that I love all of you SO much and how I think about you all the time and want to be with you and hold you in my arms and look into all of your eyes and say my innermost feelings toward you and then I could start talking about all the "fun" I have been having with the family politics I been getting caught up on and then their that thing with my Cousin, and Uncle, and then, and then...AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!

LOL!!!
tuxchick

Jan 01, 2007
2:30 PM EDT
ack gag noooo. One line says plenty.

Happy new year everyone! May it be better in every way!
dcparris

Jan 01, 2007
3:17 PM EDT
Considering I had less than a minute to type it, submit it, then post it to the wire... I posted it just at the laaaast second, and the rest is history. May your Windows overflow with penguins in 2007, and may you be liberated from the horrid terms of non-libre licenses!
hkwint

Jan 03, 2007
3:51 AM EDT
Schestowitz: OK, you're right' I should learn how to PIMP images with GIMP! Something along the lines of PIMP my penguin.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!