what a coincidence

Story: Microsoft aims to double user base with $3 Windows and OfficeTotal Replies: 0
Author Content
jsusanka

Apr 20, 2007
7:48 AM EDT
gee I wonder if this has anything to do with the ISO voting that is going to happen in a few months

one of the strongest objectors to the Open xml format from microsoft was africa if I remember.

I hope they can see through the shallowness of microsoft and vote no on the adoption of open xml -

gee you think if microsoft just gets there software everywhere in the next five months for 3 dollars then the common joe will think hey it is open and we can have everywhere for three dollars - then after the vote happens the hammer will fall and they will be owned.

a word to the nations that are voting against open xml - please keep voting against it - microsoft has shown no hint of changing their ways and if you want access to YOUR documents using any program of YOUR choice please vote no for open-xml as an ISO standard. do it for the world and tell microsoft we are done putting up with their shenanigans just so they can have a stellar bottom line.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!