A low FUD week

Story: LXer Weekly Roundup for 22-Apr-2007Total Replies: 10
Author Content
Sander_Marechal

Apr 22, 2007
9:42 PM EDT
It looks like it was a low FUD week last week, Penguin Pete's megalomania aside. I count only one Enderle story and three MS knee-jerk reactions :-)
Penguin_Pete

Apr 22, 2007
11:50 PM EDT
"megalomania", he says. What a chuckle!

You people just thought you could b*tch-slap the whole world into giving you $350K and waltz off with it, and it never crossed Your Majesty's minds that even one person would timidly raise their hand and ask "Why the hell should we?" And this was *such* a surprise, that one knave questions your Sovereign Power? Because the world just Owes You? Nowhere, not even in the deepest hard-left liberal camp of moonbats, could you find such a sense of entitlement!

That's the part that creeps everybody out about you guys (and don't pretend that I was the only one who didn't like your show - I was actually bringing up the REAR of the protest!); without a shred of creditability, you've just walked up to Linux and pissed on it and thus hereby declared it to be YOURS and no one else's. Well, give it your best shot, then. I've seen that kind of stunt *cough* SCO *cough* go down before. You'd better get a contract of some kind saying you've even dealt in Linux... or is that what PCLinuxOS is?

Thanks, "megalomania", that's a good term to know...
jdixon

Apr 23, 2007
2:49 AM EDT
> Thanks, "megalomania", that's a good term to know...

Yes, it is. You should make sure you discuss it with your doctor during your next visit.
dinotrac

Apr 23, 2007
4:04 AM EDT
>you've just walked up to Linux and pissed on it and thus hereby declared it to be YOURS and no one else's.

Goodness gracious, he's not merely stupid, he's ignorant, too! Add that to nasty and self-serving, and you've got a real peach.

Most of us did not "just walk up to Linux". Judging by the depth of your writing, most of us have been doing Linux since you could button your own shirt.

Assuming, of course, that you can.
bigg

Apr 23, 2007
4:44 AM EDT
Maybe one of your teachers can give you feedback before you post. He/she can keep you from embarrassing yourself.

Just a bit of advice, because when you turn 18 and look at what you've been writing, you're going to feel like an idiot. And remember that people reading your posts will not know you were in elementary school at the time.
dinotrac

Apr 23, 2007
5:17 AM EDT
bigg -

One more thing I dislike about PP is his complete dishonesty. For all his talk about scams, he is completely dishonest in calling himself Penguin Pete.

Given his lame refusal to permit comments on his site, also known as an utter fear of criticism, an honest man (boy, adolescent, whatever) would have the decency to call it Chicken Pete's.
bigg

Apr 23, 2007
5:26 AM EDT
@Dino: You're right, unfortunately I don't have the patience like you to reply to someone I don't respect.
tuxchick

Apr 23, 2007
8:33 AM EDT
lol bigg. "when you turn 18 and look at what you've been writing, you're going to feel like an idiot." :)
Scott_Ruecker

Apr 23, 2007
9:21 AM EDT
PP: Go Away..Your full of it and everyone knows it..
Sander_Marechal

Apr 23, 2007
9:31 AM EDT
Quoting:"megalomania", he says. What a chuckle!

From the dictionary
Quoting:Megalomania Meg`a*lo*ma"ni*a, n. [NL., fr. megalo- + mania.] (Pathol.) A form of mental alienation in which the patient has grandiose delusions.

From your website:
Quoting:I just killed a $350K scam

I rest my case.
Abe

Apr 23, 2007
11:36 AM EDT
Sander,

That is a good one. I can imagine PP pulling his hair out. Ahhhhh ha ha ha.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!