Love Those Garden Photos

Story: From the Camera to the Web With KonquerorTotal Replies: 4
Author Content
beirwin

Jun 14, 2007
4:17 PM EDT
You lucky duck, Don. Harvesting cukes already! :-) My garden is producing tons of lettuce right now which would go well with your cukes.

From a fellow gardener, Barbara
dcparris

Jun 14, 2007
4:55 PM EDT
Thanks Barbara! I just polished off some fried zucchini today. A little cornmeal, a bit of black pepper, a touch of oil, and plenty of heat - Ummmm. My Pa told me to shut up when I reported picking my first cukes and squash. He's in West Virginia, and his squash were just breaking ground good. :-) I confess to a full pint 'o pride where the garden is concerned - it's my second attempt at a serious garden.

Honestly though, I just thought it was cool to be able to take the images straight off the camera to the web like that. I still haven't had time to import them into Digikam.
techiem2

Jun 14, 2007
5:44 PM EDT
Nice piccies. My Dad would be jealous of your garden. :)

My picture sequence is a bit more complex. I Shoot in RAW so my piccies have to be processed before I can dump them to the gallery (which needs to be rebuilt now that I have a fresh new server vm up...).

kozmcrae

Jun 14, 2007
6:45 PM EDT
@ Don.

You're making me hungry! Dang, I gotta try some of that.
dcparris

Jun 14, 2007
7:10 PM EDT
Thanks, Techiem2! I haven't done RAW photos yet. Maybe I should try that some time.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!