FUD section.

Story: LXer Weekly Roundup for 22-Jul-2007Total Replies: 7
Author Content
nikkels

Jul 22, 2007
4:25 PM EDT
Now, that's a good idea. All the fud in one section where we can find it easely. Thanks. I hope you do it
dinotrac

Jul 22, 2007
4:54 PM EDT
And in the spirit of all things FUD, I offer this link to an article which quotes our good friend Rob Enderle on flying cars!!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=3398892&page=1
jrm

Jul 22, 2007
5:46 PM EDT
My first thought was "OMG, dinotrac hacked the ABC News web site". But then I realized that it must be real, because nobody could make this up.
Scott_Ruecker

Jul 22, 2007
8:34 PM EDT
nikkels: I can't believe that I had not thought of it before actually.

I guess I held out some sort of hope that there just wouldn't be enough FUD articles to fill such a section, but alas there are.

tuxchick

Jul 22, 2007
8:49 PM EDT
Dear lord, another schmuck reporter who thinks Enderle is an authority on something. I'm starting to envy all these people getting paychecks without having any actual skills or smarts.
mvermeer

Jul 23, 2007
4:30 AM EDT
TC: you have no idea...

I've also spent nearly a lifetime making ends meet with nothing more going for me than competence and skills, and while I haven't been starving, a little extra loose change would be fun ;-)

So yes, colour me green too. There must be a trick to it. Doing real work is such a drag.
mvermeer

Jul 23, 2007
4:43 AM EDT
Dino, about the flying car, with luck -- i.e., any schmuck with a driver's licence is allowed to fly one -- this will do to motoring what Windows did to computing ;-/

dinotrac

Jul 23, 2007
5:54 AM EDT
> this will do to motoring what Windows did to computing

With one important difference:

System crashes will tend to alleviate the problem.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!