gratz Sander
number6x

Nov 07, 2007
10:04 AM EDT
Congratulations!
Bob_Robertson

Nov 07, 2007
1:24 PM EDT
What? Sander is going to impose _RULES_?
jdixon

Nov 07, 2007
1:27 PM EDT
> Sander is going to impose _RULES_?

Uh oh. There go our political meanderings.
Scott_Ruecker

Nov 07, 2007
1:29 PM EDT
He'll start imposing rules when I can get him to start following some..LOL!!

Just kidding Sander, but Bob gave me great material to work with..

Scott
Sander_Marechal

Nov 07, 2007
2:22 PM EDT
Me? Rules? Never. I hate rules.

Now everybody step in line and take a numbered ticket from the dispenser here so I can receive your congratulations in an orderly fashion :-)
azerthoth

Nov 07, 2007
2:28 PM EDT
/me pulls the pin on a grenade and waits for sanders number to be up

:)
ColonelPanik

Nov 08, 2007
7:13 AM EDT
The elevation of Sander to a spot near the seat of power has already improved LXer. Thank you Sander.

We have two threads going on Sander's power grab, er, promotion, two days have passed and not one of the abnormal people who frequent this site have mentioned that other OS that seems to be the only topic that gets real play here.

So maybe we should just talk about Sander?
Bob_Robertson

Nov 08, 2007
7:21 AM EDT
> two days have passed and not one of the abnormal people who frequent this site have mentioned that other OS that seems to be the only topic that gets real play here.

Well, there seems to be only two points of agreement between the various people here: Linux is good, {censored} is bad.

I'm not surprised that the latter is so often discussed, it's nice not to fight.
dcparris

Nov 08, 2007
7:54 AM EDT
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Well, I'm studying German, not Flemish. :-) Congrats! Sander. You've got talent - good to see you use it.
dinotrac

Nov 08, 2007
8:43 AM EDT
>So maybe we should just talk about Sander?

I've heard that Sander is at the heart of a potential armed insurrection with the goal of ending the international confusion caused by European's dangerous habit of number floors from the second floor instead of the ground floor.

No wonder we can't all get along!
jdixon

Nov 08, 2007
9:27 AM EDT
> ...and not one of the abnormal people who frequent this site have mentioned that other OS that seems to be the only topic that gets real play here.

And you just had to go and end the streak, didn't you? :(
Sander_Marechal

Nov 08, 2007
1:35 PM EDT
Dino, you really do crack me up at times :-)
hkwint

Nov 13, 2007
2:21 PM EDT
Quoting:the international confusion caused by European's dangerous habit of number floors from the second floor instead of the ground floor.

Well, that building ain't gonna work, one cannot put a second floor upon the ground floor, because then the first floor would be missing, and we cannot hang the second floor and everything upon it in space, can we? To make it all more confusing, the basement of the building where I live now, is only the basement on one side, on the other side it is the ground floor. It's almost the same confusion as trying to calculate how late it is in the timezone my fellow LXer-readers are in; I'm not even sure in what timezone the times are displayed on LXer.

Quoting:Well, there seems to be only two points of agreement between the various people here: Linux is good, {censored} is bad.

Add a third: Sander rules.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!