Author Content
ColonelPanik

Dec 14, 2007
8:03 AM EDT
Sick!
Bob_Robertson

Dec 14, 2007
8:10 AM EDT
Ok, I have to ask, this relates to F/OSS....how?

I know, I know, pot-kettle-black.

tuxchick

Dec 14, 2007
12:00 PM EDT
Sick, twisted, demented... it's like using real kitty poo in a kitty litter cake. http://www.kidskuisine.com/?page_id=8 (warning: gross! it's realistic-looking)
jezuch

Dec 14, 2007
2:33 PM EDT
Eheh, and the site is called "Good Computing" - wonderful! ;)
Sander_Marechal

Dec 14, 2007
2:53 PM EDT
@tuxchick: Brilliant! Too bad you didn't post that two weeks earlier when I was working on a surprise present for a friend of mine...
Bob_Robertson

Dec 14, 2007
3:46 PM EDT
That is truly a memorable cake. Thank you. Thank you.

There are a few kids in the area that would freak out to get such a birthday cake. And they have cats.
Scott_Ruecker

Dec 14, 2007
4:37 PM EDT
I'm still asking myself, why?

What's the point of putting XP on something that it, and the laptop were not designed for?

I'm sure that with a lot of training an elephant can make a really good PB&J sandwich, but why?

techiem2

Dec 14, 2007
4:41 PM EDT
Quoting:What's the point of putting XP on something that it, and the laptop were not designed for?

Because we all know that it's not a usable computer unless it's running Windows. After all, Microsoft says so and they only want what is best for us....

mvermeer

Dec 15, 2007
11:02 AM EDT
Scott: because you can. :-)
gus3

Dec 17, 2007
10:07 AM EDT
Maybe it's time for a Slashdot-style "review" of the XO Laptop. You know, take it fresh from the box, and try to hit it with various Windows viruses, trojans, and PowerPoint gunk.

Watch the XO fail to execute every one of them :( Pretty dismal, wouldn't you say?

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!