cr@p story.

Story: Seagate Kills Linux SupportTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
ridgid

Apr 18, 2008
8:37 PM EDT
do I need to say more. I do not think so. but just in case Matt Hartley reads this. be more detail in your storys. like the model or line of hard drives and references otherwise this is just a cr@p FUD story for clicks.

not going to get much respect from me anyway. running a Linux centric site with his proud powered by FreeBSD sticker at the bottom of the page.

nothing against FreeBSD. you just do not eat apples in front of a person your telling them how great oranges are.
tracyanne

Apr 18, 2008
8:48 PM EDT
Well said, Matt Hartley is an obvious idiot, I don't usually click on links to his blogs, but this one caught me by surprise, I didn't realise it was him until after I'd followed the link.
jezuch

Apr 19, 2008
3:18 AM EDT
I knew it was him and fell for the "curiosity killed the cat" effect...
theboomboomcars

Apr 19, 2008
5:09 PM EDT
I saw the headline in my rss feed, and was curious about it. Read the article and was wondering about what it was all about, then looked at the author...

But that didn't cure my curiosity so I searched and found a few stories from December about the seagate free agent not being officially supported for linux. Matt is again a few months late on his news.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!