10 failures?

Story: The 10 Biggest Tech Failures of the Last DecadeTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
NoCaDrummer

May 16, 2009
12:51 PM EDT
Odd that the TIME article shows a man in front of a stack of Power PCs when nothing Apple-related was listed in the ten. Microsoft's Vista heads the list (no surprise to LXers here) with Zune as well.
TxtEdMacs

May 16, 2009
1:28 PM EDT
Hey, it balanced out. What is the big deal about having an article saying Linux is going to tank on the Netbook market, based on skewed opinion and fact free content? On the other side an article knocks MS. The latter is an organization known to use the Mafia Business model that unsurprisingly makes some enemies. Where is the shock or surprise? Moreover, it was linked content, not written expressly for this site, hence, your ire is misplaced*.

Your Buddy Txt.

* This is the site comprised of some weapons [lovers / nuts / affectionnatos] so be careful what you say and the tone with which you say it. Some of us are fair to middlin shots. Many of us hold a grudge easily.
jdixon

May 16, 2009
10:58 PM EDT
> Some of us are fair to middlin shots.

And some of us are a bit better than that. But that's neither her nor there wrt the topic at hand. Do you really want to get Caitlyn riled up again?
caitlyn

May 16, 2009
11:16 PM EDT
I won't get riled up. I'll just launch my campaign to repeal the Second Amendment right here on LXer.com.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!