What a useless article

Story: 8 IT Predictions for the New YearTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
softwarejanitor

Dec 16, 2009
3:25 PM EDT
It doesn't even have what the title claims... it is some some comments about another article... Fluff, and not even good at that.
hkwint

Dec 16, 2009
4:21 PM EDT
Maybe the problem is Daniweb and not Ken Hess, I'm not sure. I just read some other KH story with actual content, that's why I'm not sure.
TxtEdMacs

Dec 16, 2009
8:07 PM EDT
hk,

Quoting: Maybe the problem is Daniweb and not Ken Hess, I'm not sure. I just read some other KH story with actual content [...]
Hans, I know it is the season ... to be jolly(?) and all that, but many here will suspect you have been over doing this season's cheer. i would easily wager if you were driving here [in the U.S.] you would be over nearly every State's limit. So be careful.

YBT
cabreh

Dec 17, 2009
4:13 AM EDT
I check the tag line of every article. If it says Daniweb I no longer click through. First it was the in-your-face ad at the start that annoyed me. But soon I realized there wasn't any content there either.

I have not read any thread on any one of their articles that has made me think I am making a mistake.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!