Kubuntu Natty is Best ...

Story: Will kubuntu natty stabilize? Ever?Total Replies: 3
Author Content
Fettoosh

May 05, 2011
7:47 PM EDT
for me. I have been using Kubuntu for several years now and it has been my favorite. I have tested and tried several others, but overall, Kubuntu has been the best all around.

I have been running Natty since the day it was released and has been really solid, not on one system, but on 5 family and friends systems. They range from IBM thinkPad T42, Compaq Evo 500, Compaq 6910p, Home built Zontac Ion 330, and couple old Compaq DeskPtos one with only 512MB memory which still runs decently.

Natty has been the best and smoothest. I really don't know what this guy is talking about.

Is it copy cat complains?

tuxchick

May 05, 2011
8:25 PM EDT
Fettoosh, you never believe what other people say except when they agree with you. So it's no surprise this is a mystery to you.
Fettoosh

May 05, 2011
8:41 PM EDT
Quoting:you never believe what other people say except when they agree with you.

Good one TC, but with what is written on the Internet, I will stick with "I will believe it when I see it".

tmx

May 06, 2011
12:37 AM EDT
I have a little stability problem with KNatty too. For some reason my Plasma Desktop froze on rare occasions. Also Ubuntu and Kubuntu CD can't boot successfully into my friend's Toshiba Core i7 laptop, I guess its the problem with the video framebuffer mode. Other than that it's running fine.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!