I think I'll hang out here and start ignoring LinuxToday

Story: The Decline and Fall of OpenOffice.orgTotal Replies: 12
Author Content
Grishnakh

Jun 14, 2011
3:44 PM EDT
A. Dugan doesn't seem to have found this place, so I don't have to wade through dozens of his anti-GPL troll comments here.
jdixon

Jun 14, 2011
4:01 PM EDT
What took you so long? :)
dinotrac

Jun 14, 2011
4:18 PM EDT
@jd -

I think he heard I was here and was enjoying the mostly dino-free zone over at LT.
tuxchick

Jun 14, 2011
4:51 PM EDT
OMG dino is HERE??? Crud. You sneak, I never noticed!
dinotrac

Jun 14, 2011
4:52 PM EDT
@tc -

The love warms my heart.
caitlyn

Jun 14, 2011
4:54 PM EDT
I thought all dinos were cold-blooded. Is a warm heart dangerous for you?
jdixon

Jun 14, 2011
5:21 PM EDT
> Is a warm heart dangerous for you?

Naw. It simply replaces sitting in the sunshine for a few hours. :)
hkwint

Jun 14, 2011
5:38 PM EDT
Hmm, anti-GPL troll comments. We haven't had those for a while!?

Caitlyn is 'back' from something which lasted at least half a year (I suppose?) and Mark a.k.a. Techiem2 is also in da house, so it should be all cozy and warm over here again. Let's hope the trolls will not find us.
dinotrac

Jun 14, 2011
6:16 PM EDT
I was very careful on my way here. Didn't even tell the ugly guy at the Troll Booth where I was...uh oh...
TxtEdMacs

Jun 14, 2011
6:45 PM EDT
Cate,

Quoting:I thought all dinos were cold-blooded.

Very old view, carnivorous ones have been known to be warm blooded for a long time now. Analysis of the distance between their tracks have shown these were too widely spaced to have been cold blooded animals. The herbivores may be more complex case. Those that grew to mammoth proportion may have been hybrids. As juveniles they probably were warm blooded, solely. However, upon reaching full growth they may have morphed into a totally cold blooded animal or a hybrid. That is, regarding the latter a weakly warm blooded creature. The massive animals have increased heat retention also aided by a relatively lower surface area where heat loss is affected. My guess dino is probably a hybrid, acting cold blooded to hide the shame of his soft, mushy interior.

YBT

dinotrac

Jun 14, 2011
7:20 PM EDT
Soft mushy interior my posterior portions.

ROAR!!

Did you hear that?

ROAR! ROAR!

I hope you feel sufficiently chastised.
Scott_Ruecker

Jun 15, 2011
12:01 PM EDT
Quoting:..The love warms my heart.

I thought I had made a rule about blow torches and belt sanders not being allowed in the forums Carla..;-)

tuxchick

Jun 15, 2011
12:07 PM EDT
Good luck with that, Scott, this is the Uber Cat Herd.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!