Author Content
tuxchick

Jul 20, 2012
4:24 PM EDT
And haha hoho heehee!
JaseP

Jul 20, 2012
4:38 PM EDT
Oh Lord! This is the sweetest thing I've seen in the last two weeks,... It's even better than the Ouya...
skelband

Jul 20, 2012
4:43 PM EDT
It's a bit of a bittersweet thing though.

Apple has to post ads saying that Samsung didn't copy their product because Apple's device is more cool.
JaseP

Jul 20, 2012
5:06 PM EDT
Actually, that makes it even funnier...
tracyanne

Jul 20, 2012
5:06 PM EDT
And Apple will appeal, and probably win on appeal.
Fettoosh

Jul 20, 2012
5:33 PM EDT
Quoting:Apple has to post ads saying that Samsung didn't copy their product because Apple's device is more cool.

Are we sure the judge didn't mean to say Samsung's device is more more cool!? That would be more in line with the penalty.

tracyanne

Jul 20, 2012
5:37 PM EDT
Maybe the idea is that Apple will have to argue that the iPad isn't more cool when they appeal.
skelband

Jul 20, 2012
7:17 PM EDT
@Fettoosh: "Are we sure the judge..."

I read the article a few days ago and my reading was that the Judge viewed the Apple product as "cleaner" and "cooler" and the Samsung model was not, and therefore not a copy.
BernardSwiss

Jul 20, 2012
7:52 PM EDT
I'm not sure whether or not I like the decision -- more specifically, the reasoning behind it -- but I certainly admire the punishment.
JaseP

Jul 20, 2012
11:45 PM EDT
I wish the punishment included having to clean Samsung's floors with a toothbrush ... Sorry, just a college pledging flashback ...
nikkels

Jul 21, 2012
2:30 AM EDT
Sorry, just a college pledging flashback ...

That's what they made me doing in the Airforce , back in 1964 . OK,........... I deserved it :-)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!