Nothing to see yeti

Story: Automatically Resume from Suspend to Ram and Suspend to Disk to Save Battery in LinuxTotal Replies: 10
Author Content
cr

May 10, 2013
12:20 PM EDT
It's a missing link.
TxtEdMacs

May 10, 2013
1:50 PM EDT
Quoting:Nothing to see yeti

What??!!! You have sighted a Yeti and you have not phoned the National Inquirer?

Think of the cash we can get.

Send me the photo and we will split the take, Ok? I am good on the phone telling wild tales.

No photo?

Not Your Best Buddy Txt.
cr

May 10, 2013
2:54 PM EDT
Think Reddit'll pick that up as a pixmeme -- Nothing To See Yeti?
djohnston

May 10, 2013
4:36 PM EDT
The missing link.

gus3

May 11, 2013
10:21 AM EDT
TxtEdMacs is the missing link.
Scott_Ruecker

May 13, 2013
3:37 PM EDT
The link to the article is good. I miss something?
cr

May 13, 2013
9:07 PM EDT
Quoting:The link to the article is good. I miss something?

It is now. When I posted, it wasn't, hence the post.
djohnston

May 14, 2013
12:00 AM EDT
Quoting:It is now. When I posted, it wasn't, hence the post.

Same here. I would not have gone to the trouble of searching for and supplying the story link if it was alread there.

TxtEdMacs

May 14, 2013
5:57 PM EDT
I hate it when a discussion thread is needlessly diverted to a nonessential, unrelated topics!

Keep focus people. it's the Yeti, Bigfoot, Sasquatch that could be our lottery ticket to the Good Life. Why, why are you so easily diverted?

YBT
cr

May 14, 2013
11:11 PM EDT
Quoting:Why, why are you so easily diverted?

"Rumour has it that a yeti can take possession of your mind." --Hercules Grytpype-Thynne
caitlyn

May 22, 2013
12:29 AM EDT
I was disappointed when The Great Intelligence was brought back for three episodes of Doctor Who this season but they Yeti were not. What good is The Great Intelligence without his robotic yeti?

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!