Zzzzzzzz.......

Story: The Linux Foundation releases Xen 4.3 virtualization managerTotal Replies: 3
Author Content
notbob

Jul 10, 2013
11:56 AM EDT
Does anyone care? Is "unity bashing" the new "linux desktop" subject snore? Are bloggers capable of writing an article without couching the title as a question? ;)
TxtEdMacs

Jul 10, 2013
12:23 PM EDT
I have always wanted to ask you this question: if you are not Bob, who the h$ll are you?

By the way this tread you have posted, seems to be under an inappropriately chosen article. You mention two adjacent articles, but nothing that I can detect that is germane to a virtual server release.

Am I mistaken, or are you predisposed to drop off for a snooze on any topic?

In any case,

YBT
CFWhitman

Jul 10, 2013
12:39 PM EDT
I'm pretty confident that this thread is supposed to be under the "Is Unity Bashing a hobby?" article.
notbob

Jul 10, 2013
1:29 PM EDT
heh heh.....

Well, I have been up since 3am this morning. And being an old codger, I am prone to the occasional nod, but usually not until late afternoon. The wrong thread thingie must be a result of that much heralded "senior moment" thing of which I've heard so much and am no doubt becoming more susceptible to. Perhaps I'll write a blog article titled, Is This the Year of the Senior Moment?. ;)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!