An all-Apple post isn't exactly in the LXer wheelhouse

Story: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip making big improvements to audio and video in appsTotal Replies: 5
Author Content
Steven_Rosenber

Oct 04, 2013
10:34 PM EDT
I didn't click because I really don't care, but this post looks like all-Apple.
bob

Oct 04, 2013
10:52 PM EDT
There were some comparisons in that article on iPhone vs Android battery life that swung the decision to permit jimlynch's article to post , but you are right, the article is 90% Apple and you didn't miss much by not clicking into it, IMHO.
the_doctor

Oct 05, 2013
1:04 AM EDT
The article is nothing but another plagiaristic copy-and-paste job by self-promoter Jim Lynch. That's not MHO, bob. That's a fact.
mbaehrlxer

Oct 05, 2013
1:26 AM EDT
with this accusation coming again and again, i have to ask: copy-and-paste from where?

greetings, eMBee.
djohnston

Oct 05, 2013
2:55 AM EDT
Quoting:with this accusation coming again and again, i have to ask: copy-and-paste from where?

First section of the article was a summary from Apple Insider. Last section of the article was a summary from MacRumors. Mr. Lynch seems to garnish his material from other sites. (With attribution, of course.)

mbaehrlxer

Oct 05, 2013
3:52 AM EDT
*slaps forehead* thanks, i thought i had read this article but i mixed it up with another one. it is actually quite obvious. sorry for the noise.

greetings, eMBee.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!