nice flamebait title

Story: Is the Linux Community Ungrateful for The Witcher 2 Port?Total Replies: 10
Author Content
tuxchick

May 28, 2014
4:07 PM EDT
"The Linux Community" is not a single-minded hive beast, and what does gratitude have to do with it? Either it works well or it doesn't. Either the devs are committed to a high-quality Linux port or they're not. Users will decide if it's worth paying for. They should be grateful that anyone buys their games. Me, I'd rather have no game than a half-baked kludge. There are a lot of nice cross-platform games that don't treat Linux users as second-class afterthoughts.
notbob

May 28, 2014
5:05 PM EDT
@TC

Yer first mistake, reading any article posed as a question. Second, responding to it. ;)
tuxchick

May 28, 2014
6:41 PM EDT
lol, good points notbob :)
gary_newell

May 29, 2014
11:06 AM EDT
I've read articles saying that using a question with a yes/no answer is a bad idea.

People see the title, make up their own minds what the answer is, then jump straight to the comments section to provide their opinion.

NoDough

May 29, 2014
2:54 PM EDT
> gary_newell

I didn't read the article, but I agree with your comment.
gus3

May 29, 2014
5:56 PM EDT
I may not agree with your comment, but I'll defend to the death your right to ignore the article.
BernardSwiss

May 29, 2014
8:43 PM EDT
Quoting: I may not agree with your comment, but I'll defend to the death your right to ignore the article.

{applause}

In my notes file, for future use :)

gus3

May 30, 2014
1:42 PM EDT
/me takes a bow
BernardSwiss

May 31, 2014
12:02 AM EDT
PS: btw: whose death, exactly?
gus3

May 31, 2014
11:47 AM EDT
Whose-ever comes first.
tmx

Jun 01, 2014
12:40 AM EDT
The Witcher series is plagiarized work and I am not going to support that franchise. Also honestly the game sucks in term of gameplay mechanic which is really clunky for an action rpg.

http://the-rageaholic.tumblr.com/post/39101214411/hi-i-saw-y...

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!