New Release of PacketFence
Open source software company Inverse released the version 1.8.4 of PacketFence - a fully-featured network access control (NAC) solution running on Linux.
PacketFence provides an impressive list of supported features. Among them, there are :
- Registration of network components through a captive portal
- Automatic isolation, if desired, of unwanted devices such as Apple iPod, Sony PlayStation, wireless access points and more
- Instant stopping of computer worms or virus propagation
- Blocking of attacks on your servers or other network components
- Compliance for computers present on your network (software installed, particular configurations, etc.)
PacketFence is an unobtrusive solution that works with equipment from many vendors (wired or wireless) such as Cisco, Nortel, Hewlett-Packard, Enterasys, Accton/Edge-corE, 3Com, D-Link, Intel, Dell and many more.
Visit the official Web site of PacketFence for all details on the new release : http://www.packetfence.org
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.