October 2009 Issue of the NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2009 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2009 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Andrew Strick, Assistant Editor. The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2009 issue:
* Phoenix: PCLinuxOS XFCE 2009.4 Released
* A User's KDE 4.3 Experience in PCLinuxOS
* The Gutsy Geeks Speak Linux
* Scanner Saga
* Command Line Interface Intro
* Scripts-R-Us: GTKDialog
* Top Seven Reasons to Use PCLinuxOS Over Window 7
* Double Take
* Through The Lens: Gimp Basics
* System Secrets
* Game Zone: Second Life
* Gadgets & Gear: SanDisk SansaClip
* Ms_meme's Nook & Forum Foibles
* and much, much more!
This month's cover celebrates Halloween, and was created by Timeth, a member of the PCLinuxOS Beautificaiton Team.
Visit the PCLinuxOS Magazine web site (http://pclosmag.com) to download the PDF, or to visit the online HTML version.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.