Epiphany is a GNOME web browser based on the mozilla rendering engine. It aims to be simple and easy to use.
* What is it ?
Epiphany is a GNOME web browser based on the mozilla
rendering engine. It aims to be simple and easy to use.
* What's changed ?
* Fix dialogs size persistance
* Make EphyEmbedEvent abstract, implemented by MozillaEmbedEvent (Christian)
* Api to get the page content into a string (Lee Willis)
* Use ngettext for number of downloads and remaining minutes display in
the tooltip of the tray icon. (Piers Cornwell)
* Allow to open glade files not inside epiphany dirs (Adam Hooper)
* Make Cancel safe against non active downloads (Xan)
* Allow passing the translation domain to ephy_dialog_construct,
to make extension's dialogues translatable. (Christian)
* Allow to show/hide downloader clicking on tray icon (Xan)
* Show help for menu items in the statusbar (Christian)
* Use a Downloads folder on the desktop by default (Marco)
* Allow to disable automatic downloads (Marco)
* Re-enable fonts language font filtering (Christian)
* Better string for history disabling lockdown pref (Marco)
* Delete UTF-7 from our list of known encodings (Christian)
* Persist downloader position (Marco)
* Fix crash closing windows/tabs (Christian)
* Actually save the file in downloads dir and then
open it (Marco)
* Create an epiphany temp dir in /tmp so that we can have
the right permissions on it (Christopher James Lahey)
* Work around a bug in mozilla where 0xa0 (NBSP) are
converted to spaces (Christian)
* Fix force reload (Christian)
* Do not use the same pref of 1.0 for the download dir,
they are different things (Marco)
* Do not use the downloader folder key to persist
Save As actions (Marco)
* Miloslav Trmac (cs)
* Christian Neumair (de)
* Nikos Charonitakis (el)
* Francisco Javier F. Serrador (es)
* Alastair McKinstry (ga)
* Changwoo Ryu (ko)
* Hasbullah Bin Pit (ms)
* Vincent van Adrighem (nl)
* Kjartan Maraas (no)
* Artur Flinta (pl)
* Danilo ©egan (sr, sr@Latn)
* Laurent Dhima (sq)
* Where can I get it ?
Epiphany 1.1.1 requires mozilla 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, mozilla cvs.
The suggested version is Mozilla 1.6:
More about dependencies and installation tips:
gnome-announce-list mailing list
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.