Review: Red Hat Virtual Experience 2009
Red Hat held the Red Hat Virtual Experience 2009 today and it was awesome. What was it? It was a completely online conference that offered everything you'd find at a traditional face-to-face show like the annual Red Hat Summit. I was hoping Red Hat would use this event to introduce / announce RHEV for Desktops but no such luck. I guess we'll have to continue to wait until January.
- Conference Center - 15 presentations in three tracks with live video, audio and slides including chat submitted questions from the audience
- Exhibition Hall - 3 regions, US region had 14 vendors with staffed booths offering public and private chat
- Resource Center - 15 background items (PDF and Flash videos)
- Birds-of-a-Feather - 4 Topics
- Networking Cafe - Chat center with presenters and guests
- Help Desk - Section for help with the virtual experience usage
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.