PCLinuxOS Magazine: KDE 4 SC Special Edition Released
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the KDE 4 SC Special Edition issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
The KDE 4 SC Special Edition contains a collection of all of the KDE 4 articles we have run over the past year, and can serve as a reference source for those who are transitioning to KDE 4. Included are:
* KDE 4.3 and Windows 7 Comparison
* A User's KDE 4.3 Experience on PCLinuxOS
* Top 7 Reasons To Use PCLinuxOS Over Windows 7
* KDE 4: Dolphin or Konqueror?
* KDE 4: A Brief Look At Configuring Dolphin
* KDE 4: Panel Keeps Pace & Place
* KDE 4: Introducing Plasma
* KDE 4: Plasma FAQ
* KDE 4: Widgets Galore
* KDE 4: Widget Dashboard
* KDE 4: KRunner Grows Up
* KDE 4: The Notebook Interface
* KDE 4: KWin's Desktop Effects A Winner
* KDE 4: Okular Does More Than Just PDFs
* KDE 4: KSystemLog Reveals Log Files
* Configuring PCLinuxOS for Exterior USB Speakers
The cover for the KDE 4 SC Special Edition was created by Chief Editor Paul Arnote, and depicts changes in the KDE logo over its history.
Download the PDF (13.1 MB)
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.