October 2010 issue of The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the October 2010 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the October 2010 issue:
* LXDE: Configure LXPanel
* LXDE: Get To Know Obconf
* LXDE: Add Wallpapers, Panel Decorations
* OpenOffice 3.2, Part 5: Draw
* PCLinuxOS Takes Center Stage
* Repo Spotlight: Know Your System With Systeminfo
* DeaDBeeF: A Lightweight Linux Audio Player
* Computer Languages A to Z: Pascal
* Reading Barnes & Noble eBooks On PCLinuxOS
* Getting Help In The Forum
* Firefox Add-ons: Rain or Shine, Forecastfox Tells All
* Two new testimonials
* And much more!
This month's cover, celebrating the arrival of Fall in the northern hemisphere, was created by PCLinuxOS community member and artist Timeth.
Download the PDF (12.2 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.