March 2011 issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine Released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the March 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the March 2011 issue:
* e17: System Panel, Part 3
* e17: Configure Everything To Do Everything
* e17: Running Ecomorph
* Using Scribus, Part 3: Text! Text! Text!
* Video: Part 1 - Time Shifting TV Programs
* Video: Part 2 - Editing Your Recorded Video
* Avidemux Under PCLinuxOS
* PCLinuxOS & Linux In Greece
* New Forum Launched: PCLinuxOS Kids
* Ladies Of PCLinuxOS: ms_meme
* Synaptic & The Repositories
* Free At Last! LibreOffice 3.3 Released
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: The Basics
* Alternate OS: Icaros, Part 1
* And much more!
This month's cover art is by Assistant Editor Meemaw, and commemorates the "Roman Holiday" that recently swept through the PCLinuxOS Forum. Of course, since it is March, there just had to be a touch of Irish mixed in.
Download the PDF (12.0 MB)
Alternate Download Site
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.