April 2011 issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the April 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the April 2011 issue:
* e17: Create Your Own Custom Themes
* e17: Tips & Tricks
* e17: Running Ecomorph, Part 2 - Settings
* Using Scribus, Part 4: Layers
* Video: Part 3 - Converting Files With MyMencoder
* Video: Part 4 - MyMencoderDVD
* Remove Video Logos With Avidemux
* Burning CDs Over The Internet With Or Without ISO Image
* Learning rtmpdump By Examples
* Game Zone: Pipewalker
* Rudge's Rain: PCLinuxOS Makes Music
* Firefox Add-ons: Video DownloadHelper
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: Working With Icons
* Alternate OS: Icaros, Part 2
* And much more!
This month's cover art is by Assistant Editor Meemaw, and commemorates the start of the Major League Baseball season and America's summertime pastime, Tux style.
Download the PDF (11.0 MB)
Alternate Download Site
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.