May 2011 issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the May 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the May 2011 issue:
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: Working With Backgrounds
* Using Scribus, Part 5: Links & The Scrapbook
* Basic Backup Plans For PCLinuxOS
* Greek OpenFest 2011
* Video: Part 5 - HandBrake
* Video: Part 6 - DeVeDe
* ts2mpeg & DVBCut
* Ladies Of PCLinuxOS: silverbirch
* Game Zone: FunBrain.com
* Retroshare: The Secure Social Network, Part 2
* Photo Viewers Galore, Part 1
* Alternate OS: Icaros, Part 3
* And much more!
This month's cover art is by Assistant Editor Meemaw, and commemorates the arrival of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere. She shot the picture of a fringed tulip at Butchart Gardens in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada during a trip there last year.
Download the PDF (12.8 MB)
Visit the HTML version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.