June 2011 issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the June 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the June 2011 issue:
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: WindowMaker Internals, Part 1
* Using Scribus, Part 6: Templates & Master Pages
* Backup Basics, Part 2: Using Clonezilla Live
* FOSSCOMM 2011: Patras, Greece
* Video: Part 7 - DVD2Xvid
* Video: Part 8 - AcidRip
* Xbindkeys: Stopping, Editing & Restarting With wbar
* Firefox Add-ons: Image Zoom
* The Linux Landscape: A Sea of Confusion?
* Using PCLinuxOS on Older Hardware
* Photo Viewers Galore, Part 2
* Alternate OS: Icaros, Part 4
* And much more!
This month's cover art is by Timeth, showing the iPhone mounted with PCLinuxOS – something that has historically been very difficult with any Linux distribution.
Download the PDF (10.1 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2011-06.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.