The April 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the April 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the March 2012 issue:
* Gnome 2.32: Graphics Extras
* Gnome 2.32: Say Cheese!
* Some Gnome Post-Install Tips
* Keep Your System Up-To-DateWith Update Notifier
* Linux Financial Apps: iFreeBudget
* A Short Review: MuseScore
* Alternate OS: PC-BSD, Part 1
* Forum Foibles: Crumbs Between the Keys
* Linux Liaison in New Zealand High Schools
* Searching For Answers on the PCLinuxOS Forum
* And much more!
This month's cover was submitted by Timeth, and was drawn by one of his students where he teaches in Japan.
Download the PDF (10.9 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2012-04.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.