gThumb 3.0.0 Is Available for Download
Paolo Bacchilega proudly announced last evening, April 23rd, the immediate availability for download of the gThumb 3.0.0 image viewer and browser utility for the GNOME environment.
The last stable version of gThumb was 2.14.3, which is also included in the Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) operating system. gThumb 3.0.0 brings some new features, bugfixes and improvements, such as:
· Ported to GTK3;
· Added 'selections' to easily select files;
· High quality zoom for SVG images;
· Tags and comment dialogs;
· Hide/show the file properties pane;
· File properties position can be changed in browser mode;
· Horizontal scrollbar is now hidden in "fit width" mode;
· The Edit button is now shown in browser more;
· The location chooser is now located above the file list;
· Pictures folder is now used as the default startup location;
· The slideshow preferences dialog is now displayed in the viewer tab to save space;
· Added Location dialog to enter location of image to be displayed;
· Last 10 folders are now listed in the copy/move dialog;
· Fixed lots of annoying bugs!
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.