The world is talking about GNU/Linux and Free/Open Source Software
Firefox 12 Officially Lands in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
With today's updates, Canonical upgraded the default web browser in its just released Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) operating system to Firefox 12.0.
The Mozilla Firefox 12.0 web browser was officially released on April 24th, brining some interesting features, such as:
· Ability to paste URLs in the download manager window;
· Added line numbers for the Page Source viewer;
· The title attribute supports line breaks;
· Find in Page improvemens to center search results;
· Added column-fill CSS property;
· Added support for the text-align-last CSS property;
· Added experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects.
All Ubuntu 12.04 LTS users can update their Firefox web browser to version 12.0 right now, by using the Update Manager software.
||Apr 29, 2012 11:32 AM
You cannot post until you login.