The May 2012 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the May 2012 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the May 2012 issue:
* Gnome 2.32: Optical Disc Burners
* Gnome 2.32: Miscellaneous Gnome Apps
* Gnome 2.32: Tips, Tricks & Tweaks
* Gnome 2.32: Resources
* Move VirtualBox Drives With Ease
* Customizing Firefox Web Browser
* Linux Financial Apps: MoneyManagerEX
* KMix Keyboard Volume Controls
* Alternate OS: PC-BSD, Part 2
* Forum Foibles: Fabulous Foibler Sproggy
* Fun With KDE Screensaver
* A Short Review: Yakuake
* Why PCLinuxOS Shuns sudo Use
* And much more!
This month's cover was submitted by longtomjr.
Download the PDF (11.1 MB) http://pclosmag.com/download.php?f=2012-05.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.