The world is talking about GNU/Linux and Free/Open Source Software
Nautilus 3.4.2 Reduces Memory Consumption
The GNOME developers behind the Nautilus project, the graphical file manager for the GNOME desktop environment that makes it easy to manage your files and browse your filesystem, announced version 3.4.2.
Nautilus 3.4.2 is a maintenance release, bringing several fixes and a couple of improvements, such as:
· Fixed network devices crash;
· Fixed a crash when typing "HTTP" addresses in the location bar;
· Media content cluebar button packing was fixed;
· The rename field selection color was fixed;
· Context menus are no longer displayed on sidebar headings;
· The selection when clicking on a row out of name boundaries is no longer removed;
· Numeric strings wrapping issue was fixed;
· Reduced memory consumption.
|Don't get used to it
||May 16, 2012 8:20 AM
You cannot post until you login.